Monday, May 30, 2011

I love surprising my friends.



I have a very dear friend who has a lot on her plate just now. I had wanted to send her a box for her birthday last month. I have wanted to send her a box since Christmas actually. However I was sick, then MIL passed, the kids moved and Mj landed in the hospital. I never got the chance to finish her box.

Well I spoke to her on the phone the other day and decided to send what I had. I worked hard on Friday and finished her personal apron.

I hope she likes it. I feel in love with the material. When she mentioned a while back her kitchen redo would be in burgundy and sage green, I knew I had the perfect material!

This apron is a proto type of one I am tweaking. I designed it so it is very simple but I hope functional. I have one myself and I love it.

Isn't this material gorgeous?




Keep on sewing y'all!


No comments:

Post a Comment