Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A very pretty finish!




I made this apron for my friend Roxy. She has 3 of the most adorable girls... so now I am thinking of doing a few trials in child sizes... 
I really loved the roses on this fabric. The color is just what a rose should be! As usual the seams are double folded for no fraying and the pockets are reinforced. 
Roxy told me yesterday that this apron has already stood a trial as she washed a stray kitty they found in their yard while wearing it!  

The beginning with an audience:



Iron Iron Iron...

                             

Sew Sew Sew...


Picking buttons...



Tada...




I am part of an apron group on yahoo. There are so many cool apron patterns out there! I want to make them all!

I am working on a schedule now that will give me a day each week to cut patterns, and then 3 days of sewing...
I also must begin planning and executing Christmas projects!

Keep on Sewin' y'all!

1 comment:

  1. This apron turned out so elegant, Mel! The roses are really pretty. Great job!

    ReplyDelete