Saturday, September 24, 2011

Mission: New Nightie!

I love pretty nighties. I do not like paying $13 for them. I have not liked any I have seen for sale. I have a couple I enjoy. My solution? Take one apart (Thank you Judy!) and use it as a pattern for a new one. I have not had a new nightie in about 4 years, I think it is time, don't you?

What I had for my first trial attempt:




Sew Sew Sew:



Tada!




It is roomy and comfy and long enough to hide my knobby knees.
I have many projects ready to sew. I am hoping this week will be one where my sewing machine and I spend some true quality time together!

Keep Sewin' y'all!

2 comments:

  1. Cute!! I'm a boxer and oversized t-shirt kind of gal. Yeah, hubby loves it too! NOT!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Knobby knees! I used to call my grandma that, you silly girl.

    I think your nightie turned out adorable ~ I really like the fabric you chose for it!

    Love and hugs...

    ReplyDelete